Dell Mitchell & Rob Harris
Check out his credentials and picks from last week here, and his picks for Week 2 below:
- Nik Bruce-Smith - Taylor Swift, Will You Marry Me?. The Medicine co-producer has put together a pretty funny show focusing on his love of Tay Tay and Rom Coms and how life doesn't ever turn out how you plan it. This show is even gaining traction in New York City, where it isn't even on, if that tells you anything about the reach of the man.
- Urzila Carlson - Unacceptable. Definitely one of the top 3 comics in New Zealand at the moment, Urzila never ceases to impress or draw a crowd. Get in early as this show will likely sell out. She's a master to watch, and make sure not to heckle her - you will be destroyed.
- James Malcolm - Marry Me Chris Warner. I love James. He's been sorely missed since leaving the Wellington scene to make his name in Auckland. Quirky and lovable, this Billy T nominee will entertain.
- Joseph Moore - So, I'm a Dad. I really enjoyed his show last year - 1989. He's a regular writer for 7 Days, and a great improviser. Even though he actually ISN'T yet a dad, I think this would be a good show to check out as the boy has some talent.
- Laura Daniel - Pressure Makes Diamonds. I've not seen Laura perform, but she is a regular on Funny Girls and a Billy T nominee!
Head along to http://www.comedyfestival.co.nz/ to book tickets and find out more!